- ICES Central
- Chronic Disease & Pharmacotherapy Research Program
- FRCPC, Respirology
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine
- FACP, Internal Medicine
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- MD, University of Toronto
- BSc, Pharmacology, University of Toronto
- Respiratory disorders
- Health services research
- Outcomes research
- Associate Professor, Medicine, University of Toronto
- Associate Professor (status only), Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Staff Physician, Division of Respirology, Department of Medicine, University Health Network
- Deputy Editor, Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ)
American Thoracic Society Scientific Abstract Award
2015: Presented to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for the best scientific abstract in Behavioral Science and Health Services Research. The award was presented at the ATS International Conference.
University of Toronto Teaching Award
2014: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for excellence in clinical teaching in the respirology residency training program.
Kenneth R. Wilson Award
2009: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for best editorial for "Asbestos mortality: a Canadian export" published in CMAJ.
Recent ICES Publications
Gershon AS, Thiruchelvam D, Aaron S, Stanbrook M, Vozoris N, Tan WC, Cho E, To T. PloS One. 2019; 14(5):e0216741. Epub 2019 May 21.
Cho EE, Mecredy GC, Wong HH, Stanbrook MB, Gershon AS. Chest. 2019; 155(4):771-7. Epub 2019 Jan 19.
Parkin L, Khuu W, Stanbrook MB, Tadrous M, Martins D, Gomes T. Respir Med. 2018; 143:1-7. Epub 2018 Aug 14.