- ICES Central
- Chronic Disease & Pharmacotherapy Research Program
- FRCPC, Respirology
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine
- FACP, Internal Medicine
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- MD, University of Toronto
- BSc, Pharmacology, University of Toronto
- Respiratory disorders
- Health services research
- Outcomes research
- Associate Professor, Medicine, University of Toronto
- Associate Professor (status only), Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Staff Physician, Division of Respirology, Department of Medicine, University Health Network
- Deputy Editor, Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ)
American Thoracic Society Scientific Abstract Award
2015: Presented to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for the best scientific abstract in Behavioral Science and Health Services Research. The award was presented at the ATS International Conference.
University of Toronto Teaching Award
2014: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for excellence in clinical teaching in the respirology residency training program.
Kenneth R. Wilson Award
2009: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for best editorial for "Asbestos mortality: a Canadian export" published in CMAJ.
Recent ICES Publications
Parkin L, Khuu W, Stanbrook MB, Tadrous M, Martins D, Gomes T. Respir Med. 2018; 143:1-7. Epub 2018 Aug 14.
Gershon AS, Maclagan LC, Luo J, To T, Kendzerska T, Stanbrook MB, Bourbeau J, Etches J, Aaron SD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2018; 198(11):1389-96. Epub 2018 Jun 11.
Gershon AS, Thiruchelvam D, Chapman KR, Aaron SD, Stanbrook MB, Bourbeau J, Tan W, To T; Canadian Respiratory Research Network. Chest. 2018; 153(6):1336-46. Epub 2018 Feb 6.