Updated January 25, 2021
Congratulations to the following ICES scientists who have been named Canada Research Chairs:
- Kelly Anderson, Canada Research Chair in Public Mental Health Research
- Gillian Booth, Canada Research Chair in Policy Solutions for Diabetes Prevention and Management
- Angela Colantonio, Canada Research Chair in Traumatic Brain Injury in Marginalized Populations
- Laura Rosella, Canada Research Chair in Population Health Analytics (renewal)
- Harindra Wijeysundera, Canada Research Chair in Structural Heart Disease Policy and Outcomes
- Hannah Wunsch, Canada Research Chair in Critical Care Organization and Outcomes
In addition, congratulations to ICES Scientific Advisory Committee member Amélie Quesnel-Vallée whose appointment as Canada Research Chair in Policies and Health Inequalities has been renewed and to ICES Faculty Scholars Program alumna Joy MacDermid who has been named Canada Research Chair in MSK Health Outcomes and Knowledge Translation.
They are seven of 259 new and renewed chairholders on the fall 2020 recipients list, announced today by the federal government.