Senior Core Scientist
- ICES Central
- Populations & Public Health Research Program
Research Administrative Assistant,
- MSHSR, Stanford University
- MD, University of Toronto
- Health services research
- Patient safety
- Staff Physician, Division of General Internal Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Senior Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Medical Decision Sciences
- CMAJ Governance Council member
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigators: Bhatti J, Redelmeier D
Ministry of Transportation,
Co-investigators: Glazier R, Kurdyak P, Nascimento B, Nathens A
2017 2018; $23,000
Principal investigator: Ravi B
Physicians' Service Incorporated Foundation,
Co-investigators: Gomes T, Juurlink D, Kreder H, Redelmeier D.
Principal investigator: Alter D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Co-investigators: Stukel T, Redelmeier D
Recent ICES Publications
Melamed N, Asztalos E, Murphy K, Zaltz A, Redelmeier D, Shah BR, Barrett J. BMJ Open. 2019; 9(9):e031197. Epub 2019 Sep 30.
Lapointe-Shaw L, Bell CM, Austic PC, Abrahamyan L, Ivers NM, Li P, Pechlivanoglou P, Redelmeier DA, Dolovich L. BMJ Qual Saf. 2019; Aug 8 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1136/bmjqs-2019-009545.
Redelmeier DA, Manzoor F, Thiruchelvam D. JAMA Neurol. 2019; May 20 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1001/jamaneurol.2019.1148.