Senior Core Scientist
- ICES Central
- Primary Care & Population Health Research Program
Research Administrative Assistant,
- MSHSR, Stanford University
- MD, University of Toronto
- Health services research
- Patient safety
- Staff Physician, Division of General Internal Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Senior Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Medical Decision Sciences
- CMAJ Governance Council member
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigators: Bhatti J, Redelmeier D
Ministry of Transportation,
Co-investigators: Glazier R, Kurdyak P, Nascimento B, Nathens A
2017 2018; $23,000
Principal investigator: Ravi B
Physicians' Service Incorporated Foundation,
Co-investigators: Gomes T, Juurlink D, Kreder H, Redelmeier D.
Principal investigator: Alter D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Co-investigators: Stukel T, Redelmeier D
Recent ICES Publications
Schlenker MB, Thiruchelvam D, Redelmeier DA. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2018; Jun 28 [Epub ahead of print].
Pincus D, Wasserstein D, Nathens AB, Bai YQ, Redelmeier DA, Wodchis WP. CMAJ. 2017; 189(46):E1410-5. Epub 2017 Nov 20.
Lapointe-Shaw L, Mamdani M, Luo J, Austin PC, Ivers NM, Redelmeier DA, Bell CM. CMAJ. 2017; 189(39):E1224-9. Epub 2017 Oct 2.