Senior Core Scientist
- ICES Central
- Primary Care & Population Health Research Program
Research Administrative Assistant,
- MSHSR, Stanford University
- MD, University of Toronto
- Health services research
- Patient safety
- Staff Physician, Division of General Internal Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Senior Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Medical Decision Sciences
- CMAJ Governance Council member
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigators: Bhatti J, Redelmeier D
Ministry of Transportation,
Co-investigators: Glazier R, Kurdyak P, Nascimento B, Nathens A
2017 2018; $23,000
Principal investigator: Ravi B
Physicians' Service Incorporated Foundation,
Co-investigators: Gomes T, Juurlink D, Kreder H, Redelmeier D.
Principal investigator: Alter D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Co-investigators: Stukel T, Redelmeier D
Recent ICES Publications
Lapointe-Shaw L, Austin PC, Ivers NM, Luo J, Redelmeier DA, Bell CM. BMJ. 2018; 363:k4481. Epub 2018 Dec 10.
Drucker AM, Thiruchelvam D, Redelmeier DA. BMJ Open. 2018 25; 8(11):e023776. Epub 2018 Nov 25.
Reece SCM, Thiruchelvam D, Redelmeier DA. J Rural Health. 2018; Nov 16 [Epub ahead of print].