Senior Core Scientist
- ICES Central
- Populations & Public Health Research Program
Research Administrative Assistant,
- MSHSR, Stanford University
- MD, University of Toronto
- Health services research
- Patient safety
- Staff Physician, Division of General Internal Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Senior Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Medical Decision Sciences
- CMAJ Governance Council member
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigators: Bhatti J, Redelmeier D
Ministry of Transportation,
Co-investigators: Glazier R, Kurdyak P, Nascimento B, Nathens A
2017 2018; $23,000
Principal investigator: Ravi B
Physicians' Service Incorporated Foundation,
Co-investigators: Gomes T, Juurlink D, Kreder H, Redelmeier D.
Principal investigator: Alter D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Co-investigators: Stukel T, Redelmeier D
Recent ICES Publications
Redelmeier DA, Manzoor F, Thiruchelvam D. JAMA Neurol. 2019; May 20 [Epub ahead of print].
Grewal K, Sutradhar R, Krzyzanowska MK, Redelmeier DA, Atzema CL. CMAJ. 2019; 191(16):E436-45. Epub 2019 Apr 23.
Ravi B, Pincus D, Choi S, Jenkinson R, Wasserstein DN, Redelmeier DA. JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2(2):e190111. Epub 2019 Feb 22.