- ICES UofT
- Chronic Disease & Pharmacotherapy Research Program
- PhD, Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University
- MHSc, Health Promotion, University of Toronto
- BSc, Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto
- BA, Arts & Science, University of Toronto
- Outcomes research
- Neurological disorders
- Women's health
- Director, Rehabilitation Sciences Institute (as of September 2015)
- Professor of Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Science, and Public Health, University of Toronto
- Senior Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Colantonio A
National Institutes of Health,
Co-investigators: Chan V, Escobar M, Mollayeva T
2016-2018; USD $296,973
Recent ICES Publications
Mollayeva T, Colantonio A. Healthc Q. 2017; 20(1):6-9.
McIsaac KE, Moser A, Moineddin R, Keown LA, Wilton G, Stewart LA, Colantonio A, Nathens AB, Matheson FI. CMAJ Open. 2016; 4(4):E746-53.
Stock D, Cowie C, Chan V, Colantonio A, Wodchis WP, Alter D, Cullen N. CMAJ Open. 2016; 4(4):E689-97.