Senior Adjunct Scientist (Full Status)
- ICES UofT
- Populations & Public Health Research Program
- PhD, Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University
- MHSc, Health Promotion, University of Toronto
- BSc, Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto
- BA, Arts & Science, University of Toronto
- Outcomes research
- Neurological disorders
- Women's health
- Director, Rehabilitation Sciences Institute (as of September 2015)
- Professor of Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitation Science, and Public Health, University of Toronto
- Senior Scientist, KITE Research Institute, University Health Network
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Colantonio A
National Institutes of Health,
Co-investigators: Chan V, Escobar M, Mollayeva T
2016-2018; USD $296,973
William Fields Caveness Award
2020: Awarded to Dr. Angela Colantonio by the Brain Injury Association of America. The award is presented to an individual who, through research on both a national and international level, has made an outstanding contribution to improving the lives of people with brain injury.
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine 2016 Distinguished Member Award
2016: Awarded to Dr. Angela Colantonio for her leadership, public service and work with the Congress.
Recent ICES Publications
Matheson FI, McIsaac KE, Fung K, Stewart LA, Wilton G, Keown LA, Nathens AB, Colantonio A, Moineddin R. Brain Inj. 2020; 34(6):757-63. Epub 2020 Apr 23. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/02699052.2020.1753114
Mollayeva T, Colantonio A. Healthc Q. 2017; 20(1):6-9.
McIsaac KE, Moser A, Moineddin R, Keown LA, Wilton G, Stewart LA, Colantonio A, Nathens AB, Matheson FI. CMAJ Open. 2016; 4(4):E746-53.