- ICES UofT
- Health System Planning & Evaluation Research Program
- PhD, Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- MSc, Biostatistics, University of North Carolina
- Infectious diseases
- Health services research
- Scientist, Public Health Ontario
- Assistant Professor, University of Toronto
Randall Coates Epidemiology Prize
2014: Awarded to Dr. Kevin Brown by the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. The prize is awarded to a MPH or PhD epidemiology current/ graduating student studying in the area of communicable diseases and demonstrates academic excellence.
Recent ICES Publications
Langford BJ, Wu JHC, Brown KA, Wang X, Leung V, Tan C, Garber G, Daneman N. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2018; 39(8):941-6. Epub 2018 Jun 12.