Senior Adjunct Scientist
- ICES Central
- Cardiovascular Research Program
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Health technology assessment
- Health services research
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Investigator, Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Ko D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Project Grant - First Live Pilot
Co-investigators: Alter D, Austin P, Jackevicius C, Lee D, Stukel T, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Bhatia R
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada,
Co-investigators: Austin P, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Wijeysundera H
Canadian Cardiovascular Society,
Request for Proposals
Co-investigators: Tu J, Austin P, Ko D
2013-2014 Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Personnel Award Competition, Distinguished Clinician Scientist
2013 - 2014: Awarded to Dr. Harindra Wijeysundera by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for Evaluating therapeutic decision making, outcomes and resource utilization in chronic stable angina, an interprovincial population-based study.
Recent ICES Publications
Czarnecki A, Austin PC, Fremes SE, Tu JV, Wijeysundera HC, Ko DT. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2019; 19:23. Epub 2019 Jan 18.
Czarnecki A, Qiu F, Elbaz-Greener G, Cohen EA, Ko DT, Roifman I, Wijeysundera HC. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12(3):232-41. Epub 2019 Jan 16.
Elbaz-Greener G, Yarranton B, Qiu F, Wood DA, Webb JG, Fremes SE, Radhakrishnan S, Wijeysundera HC. J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8(1):e010407. Epub 2019 Jan 5.