Senior Adjunct Scientist
- ICES Central
- Cardiovascular Research Program
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Health technology assessment
- Health services research
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Investigator, Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Ko D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Project Grant - First Live Pilot
Co-investigators: Alter D, Austin P, Jackevicius C, Lee D, Stukel T, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Bhatia R
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada,
Co-investigators: Austin P, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Wijeysundera H
Canadian Cardiovascular Society,
Request for Proposals
Co-investigators: Tu J, Austin P, Ko D
2013-2014 Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Personnel Award Competition, Distinguished Clinician Scientist
2013 - 2014: Awarded to Dr. Harindra Wijeysundera by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for Evaluating therapeutic decision making, outcomes and resource utilization in chronic stable angina, an interprovincial population-based study.
Recent ICES Publications
Aljabbary T, Qiu F, Masih S, Fang J, Elbaz-Greener G, Austin PC, Rodés-Cabau J, Ko DT, Singh S, Wijeysundera HC. JAMA Netw Open. 2018; 1(1):e180088. Epub 2018 May 25.
Elbaz-Greener G, Masih S, Ko DT, Lauck SB, Webb JG, Nallamothu BK, Wijeysundera HC. Circulation. 2018; Mar 6 [Epub ahead of print].
Czarnecki A, Qiu F, Koh M, Alter D, Austin PC, Fremes SE, Tu JV, Wijeysundera HC, Yan AT, Ko DT. Am Heart J. 2018; 199:144-9. Epub 2018 Feb 13.