Senior Adjunct Scientist
- ICES Central
- Cardiovascular Research Program
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Health technology assessment
- Health services research
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Investigator, Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Ko D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Project Grant - First Live Pilot
Co-investigators: Alter D, Austin P, Jackevicius C, Lee D, Stukel T, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Bhatia R
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada,
Co-investigators: Austin P, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Wijeysundera H
Canadian Cardiovascular Society,
Request for Proposals
Co-investigators: Tu J, Austin P, Ko D
2013-2014 Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Personnel Award Competition, Distinguished Clinician Scientist
2013 - 2014: Awarded to Dr. Harindra Wijeysundera by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for Evaluating therapeutic decision making, outcomes and resource utilization in chronic stable angina, an interprovincial population-based study.
Recent ICES Publications
Donio PJ, Freitas C, Austin PC, Ross HJ, Abdel-Qadir HM, Wijeysundera HC, Tu K, Cram P, Liu P, Abrams H, Udell JA, Mak S, Farkouh ME, Tu JV, Wang X, Tobe SW, Lee DS. Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35(3):341-51. Epub 2019 Feb 28.
Daneman N, Homenauth E, Saskin R, Ng R, Ha A, Wijeysundera HC. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2019; Feb 21 [Epub ahead of print].
Czarnecki A, Austin PC, Fremes SE, Tu JV, Wijeysundera HC, Ko DT. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2019; 19:23. Epub 2019 Jan 18.