Senior Adjunct Scientist
- ICES Central
- Cardiovascular Research Program
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Health technology assessment
- Health services research
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Investigator, Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Ko D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Project Grant - First Live Pilot
Co-investigators: Alter D, Austin P, Jackevicius C, Lee D, Stukel T, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Bhatia R
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada,
Co-investigators: Austin P, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Wijeysundera H
Canadian Cardiovascular Society,
Request for Proposals
Co-investigators: Tu J, Austin P, Ko D
2013-2014 Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Personnel Award Competition, Distinguished Clinician Scientist
2013 - 2014: Awarded to Dr. Harindra Wijeysundera by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for Evaluating therapeutic decision making, outcomes and resource utilization in chronic stable angina, an interprovincial population-based study.
Recent ICES Publications
Singh SM, Qiu F, Webster L, Austin PC, Ko DT, Tu JV, Wijeysundera HC. Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33(12):1693-700.
Oxner A, Elbaz-Greener G, Qui F, Masih S, Zivkovic N, Alnasser S, Cheema AN, Wijeysundera HC. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6:e007526. Epub 2017 Nov 18.
Szpakowski N, Qui F, Masih S, Kurdyak P, Wijeysundera HC. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6(10):e006911. Epub 2017 Oct 11.