- ICES Central
- Populations & Public Health Research Program
- CCFP, Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- FRCPC, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Toronto
- PhD, Epidemiology, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
- MD, Dalhousie University
- MPH, International Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BA, History and Biology, Brown University
- Access to health care
- Equity in health care
- Health services research
- Social determinants of health
- Primary care/Clinical practice
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University
- Affiliate Scientist, Centre for Urban Health Solutions and Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael's Hospital
Recent ICES Publications
Kouyoumdjian FG, Kim MJ, Kiran T, Cheng SY, Fung K, Orkin AM, Kendall CE, Green SE, Matheson FI, Kiefer L. Can Fam Physician. 2019; 65(10):e433-42. Epub 2019 Oct 11.
Tuinema J, Orkin AM, Cheng SY, Fung K, Kouyoumdjian FG. CJEM. 2019; Sep 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1017/cem.2019.401.
Van Meer R, Antoniou T, McCormack D, Khanna S, Kendall C, Kiefer L, Kouyoumdjian FG. Can J Public Health. 2019; Jun 27 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.17269/s41997-019-00233-0.