- ICES Central
- Cancer Research Program
- American Head and Neck Society Fellowship, Head & Neck Oncology/Reconstructive Surgery, The Ohio State University
- FRCSC, Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, University of Toronto
- MSc, Clinical Epidemiology/Health Services Research, Harvard School of Public Health
- MD, University of Toronto
- BSc, Integrative Biology, University of Toronto
- Ear, nose and throat disorders
- Health care quality
- Access to health care
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, University of Toronto
- Otolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Surgical Oncologist, Odette Cancer Centre
- Endocrine Surgery Lead, Michael Garron Hospital and Toronto East Health Network
William W. Montgomery Resident Research Award
2012: Presented to Dr. Antoine Eskander by the Triological Society for the study "Waiting for thyroid surgery: a prospective cohort study of psychological morbidity and determinants of health associated with long wait times for thyroid surgery".
Chapnik, Freeman, Friedberg Clinician Scientist Award
2011-12: Awarded to Dr. Antoine Eskander by the Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Toronto. The prize is awarded to a resident/fellow (who is a postgraduate MD trainee) or junior faculty in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery enrolled in an MSc, MEd, MHSc or PhD program at the University of Toronto to pursue advanced research training.
Recent ICES Publications
Eskander A, Hall SF, Manduch M, Griffiths R, Irish JC. Ann Surg Oncol. 2019; 26(5):1376-84. Epub 2019 Jan 28.
Eskander A, Krzyzanowska MK, Fischer HD, Liu N, Austin PC, Irish JC, Enepekides DJ, Lee J, Gutierrez E, Lockhart E, Raphael M, Singh S. Oral Oncol. 2018; 83:107-14. Epub 2018 Jun 19.
Eskander A, Mifsud M, Irish J, Gullane P, Gilbert R, Brown D, de Almeida JR, Urbach DR, Goldstein DP. Head Neck. 2017; 39(8):1559-67. Epub 2017 Jun 7.