- ICES UofT
- Mental Health & Addictions Research Program
- PhD, Economics, McMaster University
- MA, Economics, McMaster University
- Licentiate, Economics, University of Oporto
- Health economics
- Health services research
- Mental health and addictions
- Pediatric health
- Health Economist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Expert Lead, Cancer Economics, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer
Centre for Health Economics Research Fellowship
2017: Awarded to Dr. Claire de Oliveira by the Centre for Health Economics at the University of York. Her research project will be 'Equity in the utilization of psychiatric inpatient care among patients with severe mental illness (SMI) in Ontario, Canada'.
Recent ICES Publications
Chiu M, Lebenbaum M, Cheng J, de Oliveira C, Kurdyak P. PLoS One. 2017; 12(9):e0184268. Epub 2017 Sep 5.
de Oliveira C, Bremner KE, Liu N, Greenberg ML, Nathan PC, McBride ML, Krahn MD. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017; 64(11):e26628. Epub 2017 May 13.
de Oliveira C, Pataky R, Bremner KE, Rangrej J, Chan KKW, Cheung WY, Hoch JS, Peacock S, Krahn MD. Healthc Policy. 2017; 12(3):95-108.