- ICES UofT
- Mental Health & Addictions Research Program
- PhD, Economics, McMaster University
- MA, Economics, McMaster University
- Licentiate, Economics, University of Oporto
- Health economics
- Health services research
- Mental health and addictions
- Pediatric health
- Health Economist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Expert Lead, Cancer Economics, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer
Centre for Health Economics Research Fellowship
2017: Awarded to Dr. Claire de Oliveira by the Centre for Health Economics at the University of York. Her research project will be 'Equity in the utilization of psychiatric inpatient care among patients with severe mental illness (SMI) in Ontario, Canada'.
Recent ICES Publications
Gundersen C, Tarasuk V, Cheng J, de Oliveira C, Kurdyak P. PLoS One. 2018; 13(8): e0202642. Epub 2018 Aug 23.
Nathan PC, Bremner KE, Liu N, Gupta S, Greenberg ML, McBride ML, Krahn MD, de Oliveira C. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2018; Jul 19 [Epub ahead of print].
Thein HH, Jembere N, Thavorn K, Chan KKW, Coyte PC, de Oliveira C, Hur C, Earle CC. BMC Cancer. 2018; 18(1):694. Epub 2018 Jun 27.