Affiliate Scientist ICES Central Mental Health & Addictions Research Program
Aryeh Gitterman was the Ontario Public Service Visiting Fellow at Ryerson University in 2015-16. He is currently an adjunct professor in the Faculty of Community Services at Ryerson.
He joined the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services (MCYS) in March 2007 as assistant deputy minister of the Policy Development and Program Design Division. Aryeh’s responsibilities included policies and programs for autism, mental health and child protection.
Prior to joining MCYS, Aryeh was assistant deputy minister of the Instruction and Leadership Development Division, and the Business and Finance Division, Ministry of Education.
Aryeh began his career teaching Mathematics and English in Toronto.
- Ed D, Counselling Psychology, University of Toronto
- M Ed, Counselling, University of Toronto
- B Ed, Mathematics and English, University of Toronto
- BSc, Mathematics and English, University of Manitoba
- Children and youth
- Social policy
- Knowledge translation
- Mental health and addictions
- Adjunct Professor, Ryerson University
- Assistant Deputy Minister (retired), Ontario Government
Get in touch with
"*" indicates required fields