Thank you to everyone who joined us for the ICES Winter Forum. Videos of the workshops and plenary sessions will be available soon.
This year’s symposium was a virtual event focused on the pressing topic of data and analytics to support pandemic planning and response, highlighting evidence and perspectives from Ontario, Canada and internationally. The forum will be of interest to researchers, policy-makers and decision-makers from health system organizations and government.
The Forum's program featured:
- Opening remarks: Hon. Christine Elliott, Ontario Minister of Health
- Keynote address: Dr. Irfan Dhalla, Vice-President, Care Experience and Equity, Unity Health Toronto. on Aiming for elimination: the best path out of the pandemic
- Research presentations and panel discussion on:
- COVID-19 vaccines: using data to support distribution, uptake and impact
- Using data to support the real-world response to COVID-19
- Pandemic data and analytics – addressing inequities. Do they make a difference on the ground?
The ICES Winter Forum is made possible through the support of our core funder, the Ontario Ministry of Health, as well as the Ontario SPOR Support Unit, and, for 2021, is being hosted in association with Health Data Research Network Canada (HDRN Canada) and the International Population Data Linkage Network (IPDLN).
ICES is pleased to welcome IQVIA as platinum sponsor of the 2021 Winter Forum!