- ICES Queen's
- Primary Care & Population Health Research Program
- DrPH, Population Dynamics, Johns Hopkins University
- MSc, Community Health and Epidemiology, Queen's University
- Diploma, International Development and Cooperation, University of Ottawa
- BScN, University of Ottawa
- Chronic diseases and conditions
- Health services research
- Medical informatics
- Professor and Sally Smith Chair in Nursing, School of Nursing, Queen's University
- Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Queen's University
- Senior Scientist, Practice and Research in Nursing, Queen's University
Sally Smith Chair in Nursing for the Faculty of Health Sciences
2015: Dr. Elizabeth VanDenKerkhof was appointed the inaugural Sally Smith Chair in Nursing for the Faculty of Health Sciences at Queen's University. This appointment is for a five-year period from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2020.
Dr. VanDenKerkhof wil study where nursing, as it expands its scope of practice, is headed in the future and also research the prevention of acute and chronic pain, and use of technology to improve care.
2008-13 - Mid-Career Investigator, Ontario Women's Health Council/CIHR Institute of Gender and Health
Awarded to Elizabeth VanDenKerkhof.
Recent ICES Publications
Woo KY, Sears K. Almost J, Wilson R, Whitehead M, VanDenKerkhof EG. Int Wound J. 2017; 14(1):24-30. Epub 2015 Nov 20.
Tranmer JE, Colley L, Edge DS, Sears K, VanDenKerkhof E, Levesque L. CMAJ Open. 2015; 3(3):E299-304.