- ICES uOttawa
- Primary Care & Population Health Research Program
- FRCPC, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Toronto
- CCFP, Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- MD, University of Toronto
- MHSc, Community Health and Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- Geriatrics and aging
- Performance measurement
- Primary care/Clinical practice
- Health services research
- Palliative care/End-of-life care
- Investigator, Bruyere Research Institute
- Associate Scientist, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa
New Investigator in Population Health and Health System Innovation Award
2016 – 2019: Dr. Peter Tanuseputro is the recipient of this $300,000 salary support award offered jointly by the Bruyere Research Institute and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
Recent ICES Publications
Batista R, Pottie KC, Dahrouge S, Manuel DG, Tanuseputro P, Mark AE, Ng E. Fam Pract. 2018; Sep 14 [Epub ahead of print].
Qureshi D, Tanuseputro P, Perez R, Seow H. J Palliat Med. 2018; Jul 16 [Epub ahead of print].
Brown CR, Hsu AT, Kendall C, Marshall D, Pereira J, Prentice M, Rice J, Seow HY, Smith GA, Ying I, Tanuseputro P. Palliat Med. 2018; 32(8):1334-43. Epub 2018 Jun 1.