Senior Adjunct Scientist
- ICES UofT
- Chronic Disease & Pharmacotherapy Research Program
- Post-doctoral Fellowship, Pharmacoepidemiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- PhD, Health Services and Outcomes Research, University of Toronto
- MSc, Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- BSc, Health Studies and Gerontology Co-op, University of Waterloo
- Health services research
- Medication adherence
- Drug prescribing behaviour
- Musculoskeletal and joint diseases
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Garg A
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Co-investigators: Cadarette S, Adachi J, Fraser L, Hodsman A, Leslie W, Lok C, Naylor K, Pouget J, Young A
The American Society for Bone and Mineral Research Early Career Excellence in Teaching Award
2013: Awarded to Dr. Suzanne Cadarette. The award recognizes an individual in the early stage of his or her career (Assistant or early Associate Professor rank or equivalent level at a non-U.S. institution or in the clinical or private sector) who displays a strong commitment to teaching and learning in the classroom, the clinic and/or research laboratory setting.
Connaught New Researcher Award
2013: Awarded to Dr. Suzanne Cadarette for Glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis management. The program is designed to foster excellence in research and innovation among researchers at the assistant professor level who are within the first five years of their first academic appointment.
Association of Faculties of Pharmacy of Canada New Investigator Award
2012: Awarded to Dr. Suzanne Cadarette
Recent ICES Publications
Shakeri A, Dolovich L, MacCallum L, Gamble JM, Zhou L, Cadarette SM. Pharmacy. 2019; 7(3):E115. Epub 2019 Aug 12. DOI: 10.3390/pharmacy7030115.
Ban JK, Hao BB, McCarthy L, Guilcher SJT, Cadarette SM. Osteoporos Int. 2019; Jul 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s00198-019-05051-1.
Hayes KN, Ban JK, Athanasiadis G, Burden AM, Cadarette SM. Osteoporos Int. 2019; Jul 17 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1007/s00198-019-05061-z.