- ICES Central
- Cardiovascular Research Program
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- MD, University of British Columbia
- Health technology assessment
- Health services research
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Investigator, Toronto Health Economics and Technology Assessment (THETA)
Recent ICES Grants
Principal investigator: Ko D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research,
Project Grant - First Live Pilot
Co-investigators: Alter D, Austin P, Jackevicius C, Lee D, Stukel T, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Bhatia R
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada,
Co-investigators: Austin P, Tu J, Wijeysundera H
Principal investigator: Wijeysundera H
Canadian Cardiovascular Society,
Request for Proposals
Co-investigators: Tu J, Austin P, Ko D
2013-2014 Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Personnel Award Competition, Distinguished Clinician Scientist
2013 - 2014: Awarded to Dr. Harindra Wijeysundera by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada for Evaluating therapeutic decision making, outcomes and resource utilization in chronic stable angina, an interprovincial population-based study.
Recent ICES Publications
Czarnecki A, Qiu F, Koh M, Prasad TJ, Cantor WJ, Cheema AN, Chu MWA, Feindel C, Fremes SE, Kingsbury K, Natarajan MK, Peterson MD, Ruel M, Strauss BH, Wijeysundera HC, Ko DT. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; Feb 1 [Epub ahead of print].
Udell JA, Koh M, Qiu F, Austin PC, Wijeysundera HC, Bagai A, Yan AT, Goodman SG, Tu JV, Ko DT. J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6:e004319. Epub 2017 Jan 20.
Shuvy M, Morrison LJ, Koh M, Qiu F, Buick JE, Dorian P, Scales DC, Tu JV, Verbeek PR, Wijeysundera HC, Ko DT. Resuscitation. 2017; 112:59-64. Epub 2017 Jan 16.