- ICES uOttawa
- Primary Care & Population Health Research Program
- FRCPC, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, University of Toronto
- CCFP, Family Medicine, University of Toronto
- MD, University of Toronto
- MHSc, Community Health and Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- Palliative care/End-of-life care
- Health care delivery
- Health services research
- Investigator, Bruyere Research Institute
- Associate Scientist, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa
New Investigator in Population Health and Health System Innovation Award
2016 – 2019: Dr. Peter Tanuseputro is the recipient of this $300,000 salary support award offered jointly by the Bruyere Research Institute and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
Recent ICES Publications
Widger K, Seow H, Rapoport A, Chalifoux M, Tanuseputro P. Pediatrics. 2017; Mar 2 [Epub ahead of print].
Kendall CE, Chalifoux M, Manuel D, Reinhard R, Robinson G, Bacon J, Rourke SB, Rosenes R, Tanuseputro P. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016; Dec 7 [Epub ahead of print].
Hsu AT, Manuel DG, Taljaard M, Chalifoux M, Bennett C, Costa AP, Bronskill S, Kobewka D, Tanuseputro P. BMJ Open. 2016; 6(12):e013666.