- ICES Central
- Chronic Disease & Pharmacotherapy Research Program
- FRCPC, Respirology
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine
- FACP, Internal Medicine
- PhD, Clinical Epidemiology, University of Toronto
- MD, University of Toronto
- BSc, Pharmacology, University of Toronto
- Respiratory disorders
- Health services research
- Outcomes research
- Associate Professor, Medicine, University of Toronto
- Associate Professor (status only), Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Staff Physician, Division of Respirology, Department of Medicine, University Health Network
- Deputy Editor, Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ)
American Thoracic Society Scientific Abstract Award
2015: Presented to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for the best scientific abstract in Behavioral Science and Health Services Research. The award was presented at the ATS International Conference.
University of Toronto Teaching Award
2014: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for excellence in clinical teaching in the respirology residency training program.
Kenneth R. Wilson Award
2009: Awarded to Dr. Matthew Stanbrook for best editorial for "Asbestos mortality: a Canadian export" published in CMAJ.
Recent ICES Publications
Gershon A, Mecredy G, Croxford R, To T, Stanbrook MB, Aaron SD; Canadian Respiratory Research Network. CMAJ. 2016; Nov 14 [Epub ahead of print].
Gershon AS, Hwee J, Chapman KR, Aaron SD, O’Donnell DE, Stanbrook MB, Bourbeau J, Tan W, Su J, Victor JC, To T. Eur Respir J. 2016; 48(2):561-4. Epub 2016 Jun 23.
Gershon A, Campitelli MA, Hwee J, Croxford R, To T, Stanbrook MB, Upshur R, Stephenson A, Stukel TA. COPD. 2015; 12(6):668-79. Epub 2015 Aug 5.